The 3 Permaculture Ethics
- Earth Care
- People Care
- Fair Share
The 12 Permaculture Principles
- Observe and interact.
- Catch and store energy.
- Obtain a yield.
- Apply self-regulation and accept feedback.
- Use and value renewable resources and services.
- Produce no waste.
- Design from patterns to details.
- Integrate rather than segregate.
- Use small and slow solutions.
- Use and value diversity.
- Use edges and value the marginal.
- Creatively use and respond to change.
Have more questions about permaculture? Reach out to us via the contact form below. Thanks!